06 December 2010

Moral of the story??

            Hi guys... whats up?? here we go again... but now, i'm not going to talk about food.... but of course for a while only, coz i'm in luv with food... hahaha




So now,
i got some story of my very own experience..
to begin with, i was walking alone among a crowded people inside this "pyramid"-shaped shopping complex.
my destination was "surau" or in arabic.. Musolla... ops, i forget the english name.. haha


After finished pray, as usual.... i stopped by toilet to tidy up my clothes.... when i juz ready to continue my "journey", sudenly......


             I saw a foreigner, maybe a nigerian, was wandering around and look like have a big question mark right in his face...am I a good body language reader??? hahaha...
so, deep in myself, i ask myself... should I offer myself a help to this gentlemen??is there any chance that i might hurt if I do that?? so... without any further a due.... I approach that man and offer any help for him... (put some courage only)...


             Then, the man very pleased and asked me, "where is the exit, I want to find a taxi?" and then, with smile... i answer, "Oh sir, this is not the exit, this is Musolla, let me show you the exit".


             So, we start the journey to the exit together... in the mean time, while walking, we start a conversation.. "so, where are you from sir?", I asked. He replied, "I am from Tanzania, south of the Africa." and then, I asked again, "where are you staying sir?", he then replied, " I'm staying at Subang jaya". then, i'm just about to asked again suddenly he "potong" me and said " I like malaysian, you are very nice and kind.. I'm here to attend a seminar at Grand hotel, Subang Jaya". then.... my smile become "longer", and say " thank you sir".
Then, I lost a word some times, because my English vocab not so many... not to forget I also have to improve my grammar...


Luckily, we reached the exit after that, and I show him the way to exit and get a Cab... he thanked me, and the conversation ended.... of course with we both smiling each other... =p hehehe


Finally, moral of the story....


1.      Always have courage to do positive things
2.      Never forget to ask the person's NAME.........

No comments:

Post a Comment